The back to the 80’s themed Indofest Music Night at the Estonian Cultural Centre on Saturday 22 July, 2017 was a huge success. Wigs, shiny jackets, big earrings and leg warmers were everywhere and people danced to 80’s pop and Indonesian dangdut music. Huge thanks to the talented musicians who performed live and Mas Arief and his team of helpers for a fantastic night of music, fun, food and fab fashion!
- Meet the Indofest 2019 Committee
- Australia Day Parade 2019
- AIA Newsletter March 2019
- Wayang Kulit delights audience
- 10 reasons to join the AIASA
- Indofest back in 2019!
- Indofest Schools Program 2018
- Indofest 2017 wins SA Governor’s Multicultural Award
- Indofest 2017 Program
- Bhinneka Tunggal Ika – Unity in Diversity
- Indonesian language learning thriving in our schools
- AIA-SA 50th anniversary recognised in Parliamentary Reception
- Indofest Music Night a blast!
- The Australian Indonesian Association of South Australia
- Bapak Subagio – one of the founding members of the Australian Indonesian Association
- A piece of Indofest history