A big “terima kasih” (thank you) to Hon Zoe Bettison MP, Minister for Multicultural Affairs, for hosting a Parliamentary Reception to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Australian-Indonesian Association of South Australia (AIA-SA) on 21 August 2017. Presidents of AIA-SA, past and present (pictured), gathered for this special event and their leadership and inspiration was acknowledged. The Minister thanked AIA-SA’s hundreds of volunteers who continue to contribute to the development of understanding between Australians and Indonesians through their work both now and over the years, especially towards the development of the biggest and most enduring community festival in South Australia, Indofest, which celebrates its tenth anniversary in 2017. Congratulations to everyone who has assisted and supported the Australian-Indonesian Association of South Australia over the past 50 years.
- AIA Newsletter June 2019
- Indofest-Adelaide 2019: Together in harmony
- AIA Newsletter March 2019
- Meet the Indofest 2019 Committee
- Australia Day Parade 2019
- Wayang Kulit delights audience
- 10 reasons to join the AIASA
- Indofest back in 2019!
- Indofest Schools Program 2018
- Indofest 2017 wins SA Governor’s Multicultural Award
- Indofest 2017 Program
- Bhinneka Tunggal Ika – Unity in Diversity
- Indonesian language learning thriving in our schools
- AIA-SA 50th anniversary recognised in Parliamentary Reception
- Indofest Music Night a blast!
- The Australian Indonesian Association of South Australia
- Bapak Subagio – one of the founding members of the Australian Indonesian Association
- A piece of Indofest history