If you missed our Easter bushwalk to Morialta Conservation Park on Saturday 31 March, there will be others. Stay tuned to find out the next date for a relaxed walk with AIA-SA members led by Shanti Omodei-James and friends.
- Palu and Lombok Earthquakes
- Wayang Kulit delights audience
- September 2018 Newsletter
- 10 reasons to join the AIASA
- Meeting with Hon Jing Lee
- Indofest back in 2019!
- Indofest Schools Program 2018
- Indofest 2017 wins SA Governor’s Multicultural Award
- Australia Day Parade 2018
- Welcome to the 2018 AIASA Committee
- Indofest 2017 Program
- Bhinneka Tunggal Ika – Unity in Diversity
- Indonesian language learning thriving in our schools
- AIA-SA 50th anniversary recognised in Parliamentary Reception
- Indofest Music Night a blast!
- The Australian Indonesian Association of South Australia
- Bapak Subagio – one of the founding members of the Australian Indonesian Association
- A piece of Indofest history