Join AIASA and become part of an active cross-cultural community
By joining the AIASA you can support and become actively involved in the projects and events of the Association, including language and cultural programs and charity work.
Members of AIASA receive the following benefits
- The right to elect and to be elected to the AIASA Committee
- Invitations to AIASA events and social functions
- Periodic emails about events of potential interest, including seminars and presentations concerning Indonesia or the Australian-Indonesian community.
- Information which the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate General ask to be disseminated to the South Australian Indonesian community
- AIASA’s occasional e-newsletter, Selayang Pandang.
- Volunteer/ participation opportunities in AIASA projects and events such as our Annual Fundraising Dinner and Indofest-Adelaide our annual community festival.
How to join
Individuals, families and organisations can become members of the AIASA Inc.
Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of joining and renewable annually.
Membership application forms can be downloaded here.
Current annual membership fees are:
- Individual: $20
- Family: $30. This membership gives two people from a family full membership rights.
- Organisation: $40
- Concession: $18
To join, download the Membership Form, complete and attach along with details of your bank transfer and return to email@example.com
Direct Deposit to Commonwealth Bank account:
Account Name: Australian-Indonesian Assoc of South Australia Inc – Indofest
BSB Number: 065-150, Account number: 10423827
When making the direct deposit, please ensure to include your name as payer. If technical skills allow, please include also a scanned copy of the payment receipt with your email.
Send a cheque or money order payable to the Australian-Indonesian Association of South Australia Inc, addressed to: Secretary of AIASA (Inc.), PO Box 10206, Adelaide, BC, 5000”.