Last week saw the launch of the Indofest-Adelaide Schools Program. Members of the local Indonesian community are busy visiting local schools to share their culture with students and give them a sneak peek of what’s on offer at the upcoming Indofest-Adelaide Cultural and Culinary Carnival on Sunday 25th September at the Cultural Precinct along North Terrace.
- Meet the new AIASA Committee for 2017
- Who is the Australian Indonesian Association of South Australia?
- 10 New ‘Bali’ – Indonesia’s new tourism destinations
- Indonesian language learning thriving in our schools
- Dewi & Ega’s Adelaide Family Reunion
- Wayan Dudug supporting Indofest-Adelaide
- Pak Tok – the man behind the Indofest logo
- The Rancakers – Rancak Bana!!
- Learn Indonesian at School of Languages
- Jilly and Pelangi Nusantara
- Indofest-Adelaide Schools Program in full swing
- Indofest-Adelaide’s youngest stars
- Indonesian PhD student Yahya keeping workers safe
- It’s been a busy year for Adelindo Angklung
- Bapak Subagio – one of the founding members of the Australian Indonesian Association
- INDOfest-Adelaide’s Special Volunteers
- A piece of Indofest history