A big “terima kasih” (thank you) to Hon Zoe Bettison MP, Minister for Multicultural Affairs, for hosting a Parliamentary Reception to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Australian-Indonesian Association of South Australia (AIA-SA) on 21 August 2017. Presidents of AIA-SA, past and present (pictured), gathered for this special event and their leadership and inspiration was acknowledged. The Minister thanked AIA-SA’s hundreds of volunteers who continue to contribute to the development of understanding between Australians and Indonesians through their work both now and over the years, especially towards the development of the biggest and most enduring community festival in South Australia, Indofest, which celebrates its tenth anniversary in 2017. Congratulations to everyone who has assisted and supported the Australian-Indonesian Association of South Australia over the past 50 years.
- Palu and Lombok Earthquakes
- Wayang Kulit delights audience
- September 2018 Newsletter
- 10 reasons to join the AIASA
- Meeting with Hon Jing Lee
- Indofest back in 2019!
- Indofest Schools Program 2018
- Indofest 2017 wins SA Governor’s Multicultural Award
- Australia Day Parade 2018
- Welcome to the 2018 AIASA Committee
- Indofest 2017 Program
- Bhinneka Tunggal Ika – Unity in Diversity
- Indonesian language learning thriving in our schools
- AIA-SA 50th anniversary recognised in Parliamentary Reception
- Indofest Music Night a blast!
- The Australian Indonesian Association of South Australia
- Bapak Subagio – one of the founding members of the Australian Indonesian Association
- A piece of Indofest history